Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rositas Painting by Dyanne Parker

Rositas 22 x 28 acrylic on wrapped canvas. Can be hung without frame. This painting is named for the woman who inspired me to begin my art journey in the first place. She is a beautiful woman who has been painting for over fifty years. Her name is Rosita. Besides painting technique she has taught me that this art can sweep you away and while painting for hours, it only feels like a few minutes. Reminds me when I was a child, playing outside for hours and then when you heard it was time to come in my response would be, but I've only been out here for a little bit. When you love what you're doing, there's never enough time. Remember to STOP and smell the roses. SOLD to collector in WA.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

A beautiful painting to go along with some thought provoking and beautiful words. I hope Rosita is still in your life; she sounds amazing.

Unknown said...

Dyanne beautiful, beautiful roses, you have captured their essence to perfection...

sema said...

This painting is very beautiful.
It is wonderful to see inspiring works of other artists.It is wonderful to be introduced to yours:)

Thank you for following my blog Expressive-Impressive .